Welcome to Kingsley Brookes Solicitors
Legal Representation Across Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford & Surrounding Areas
We have moved to a new address:
6 Friendly Street
Kingsley Brookes Solicitors is a specialist Criminal Defence firm in the Huddersfield area.
Established in 1998 as a result of a partnership between Carl Kingsley and Mark Brookes, the firm went on to become a Limited Company on 1st September 2011. The management team was subsequently joined by Rachel Sharpe as a Director.
The firm specialise in Criminal Law and Regulatory Proceedings.
We offer services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ensuring the delivery of immediate expert legal advice and representation.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, pro-active, organised and able to work as part of a small team
- Submit criminal applications
- Create and maintain case files
- Attend clients and draft instructions
- Instruct and co-ordinate expert witnesses
- Ideally experience as a legal secretary or assistant or paralegal